Hello my lovely readers! I’m very happy to be getting along with my You Tube channel. It’s a whole new world out there and it seems nice 🙂 I’ve been trying my hand at editing my videos as well, its’ a lot of learning and I’m loving it. It’s the exact same feeling as when I started off with Liquorish, the website. I hope you all subscribe to my channel, I promise to pick up the pace with the videos.
Anyway, so you’ll hear all about the story of my paprika chicken in my video and if you like pasta, you’re gonna love this!
Here’s my video recipe
Here’s what you need,
|Paprika Chicken|| |
- Chicken breast 1
- Paprika 3 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 3-4 tbsp.
- Onion 1
- Garlic cloves 2-3
- Whole wheat flour 2 tsp.
- White wine ¼ cup
- Chicken stock ¼ cup
- Parsley/ Cilantro to garnish
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Marinate the chicken strips with salt, a tablespoon paprika and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and sear the meat until partially cooked. Set the chicken aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add chopped onion and garlic. Saute until soft and translucent.
- Add whole wheat flour, stirring continuously until the raw smell disappears. Add papirka and stir for another 10 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and chicken stock. Add the cooked chicken along with the juices and simmer for a minute.
- Garnish with parsley or cilantro and serve immediately over fresh pasta.
- Be generous with the parmesan 🙂
Hope you all try it. Have a great day!