|Hasselback Sweet Potato with Schezwan Sauce|| |
- Sweet potato with skin 1
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Cut into a washed, scrubbed and dried sweet potato as shown in the video.
- Brush the sweet potato with oil and bake for 45 min to an hour.
- When the sweet potato is slightly crispy and cooked all the way through, sprinkle some salt and brush the schezwan sauce all over.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200 C and serve how with a dip or a salad or just as is!
Helloooo folks! Here’s another healthy favorite from my kitchen. Sweet potato roasted to crispiness and brushed with a spicy schezwan sauce. How good does that sound… I’ve fallen in love with sweet potato, the health benefits and the flavor. When I’m lazy, I simple coat cubed potato with olive oil, sprinkle some salt and roast in the oven. My husband and I could kill for that kinda stuff…but yeah we make peace by the end of it 🙂
Toss some salad on the side, and it’s a whole meal by itself!
Hope you guys try it and write to me when you do.
Have a lovely day!