Hellllooooo my lovely readers. I’m posting after really long! That’s because I’ve been planning for bigger things for Liquorish. The result, a YouTube channel 🙂 so yes, my channel is called Liquorish. Please subscribe although the video may just be tragic right now as it’s my first time.
I had so much fun bonding with my husband during the shoot as he was behind the camera; all great things start with him anyway. I’m certain he didn’t have as much fun with the number of retakes! A huge part of me was really nervous and I’m guessing you can sense that in the video! I know I’m gonna get better with time.
I will not be posting step wise pictures anymore, as you have a video to view for clarity on the recipe. My website will contain the exact amount of ingredients and the method to make all my recipes. I’m hoping you guys support my new venture, like you always have 🙂
Here’s the link to my YouTube video and my brand new channel! Yay!
|Garlic Pepper Prawns|| |
- Prawns 8-10
- Bell peppers 1 cup
- Minced chili 1 tsp.
- Slivered garlic 2 tsp.
- Sugar ½ tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper 1 tsp.
- Corn flour 1 tsp.
- Dark soy 1 tbsp.
- Light soy 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar 2 tbsp.
- Minced scallion for garnish
- Whisk together sugar, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and corn flour.
- Heat oil. add slivered garlic, chili, peppers and prawns and give it a good toss in the wok.
- When the prawns turn sunset orange, pour the sauce mixture right in and stir until the prawns are completely cooked.
- Serve immediately with scallions.